Sunday, December 2, 2012

Freedom in Minneapolis, MN

 
AUGUST 30, 2012

"An entire generation ...working jobs we hate so we can buy sh1# we don't need."  - Tyler Durden, Fight Club

Back in the cage for one final time today.  Days like these have never without their awkward moments more me.  A bit of excitement and apprehension for the future, mixed with sadness for the relationships that will surely be lost and a bit of resentment for those who used me like a pawn.

It has been 11 years in the financial services industry for me.  Not a short bit of time.  There were some good years.  There were some large paycheck. Yet by and large it was not enjoyable and I’ve yet to hear anyone honestly tell me that they thought I was a good fit.  Over the last few years I have been plotting my escape – starting my coaching company and hording cash to open a yet-to-be-determined other business.  Today is the day I get to walk out the front door of the financial services industry.

"GONE RIDING    never coming back"

No comments:

Post a Comment